Monday, May 31, 2010

Austin and me after school. He likes to go get hot chocolate and talk about his day before we pick up Maddie Sue. It's been nice to have some time alone with him on this trip.



Maddie Sue shows off her new scarf- she claims she looks just like me now- great.


Maddie Sue with Austin in front of her pre-school showing off her new stoller that I bought to encourage her to walk to and from school and walking around town rather than just relaxing in her own stroller then have tons of energy at the end of the day while I have none.





In our kitchen- above our heads is a HUGE lobster poster that I have cropped out to spare you.



Eating the dinner that Mary and Andy made for us in exchange for letting them use our washer and dryer. Sweet deal; no one ever cooks for me.


Mary and Andy and Maddie Sue, who is in love with both of them. Of course, that doesn't keep her from making lots of noise running around the apartment early mornings when they are surely trying to sleep in their bedroom right below our kitchen.