Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grocery shopping without a car- when you live on the 4th floor of a building with spiral staircases you gain a whole new understanding of shopping for "light" groceries . . . (Goethe's house in the background)


Austin and me eating at my favorite place- an organic grocery-cafe that serves only soup and espresso drinks- my two favorite things. The soups are all strange sounding, but good. Today I ate white asparagus soup with strawberries . . . I look so tired bc the kids were awake talking from 1-3 a.m. - I hate jet lag.

Maddie Sue outside of the pre-school for her first day of class. She wasn't too sure what to think . . . It turned out great. She didn't cry at all apparently. We'll see how she is tomorrow since she already told me this evening "I don't need to go back to school. I already tried it."


Here Austin is putting together his Lego loot from the toy store. This afternoon we stopped by his school and got him all signed up, bought school supplies and now he's all ready for his first day of school tomorrow. Well, I am at least.